As the Aqaba Airport Company (AAC) is striving to improve the level of service at the terminal building for in King Hussein’s international airport, the Board of directors of AAC has decided to open the VIP lounge for the investors and business traveler’s use.
This Service contains :
Accomplish all the travelling procedures in the arriving and departing in the VIP lounge including luggage; hosting; communications and internet.
CIP FEES AND CHARGES AS FOLLOW:
1. Collecting JD (150) for each arrival or departure flight (Private Jet) for Pax on board does not exceed (10 Persons).
2. Collecting JD (250) for each arrival or departure flight (Private Jet) for Pax on board (10 to 20 Persons).
3. Collecting annual fees JD (900) for three persons from investor companies.
4. Collecting annual fees JD (120) for each person who will be added from investor companies’ article (3) above.
5. Collecting JD (10) from each person instead of each separate usage, while priority for the CIP usage is for the above participant companies.